Monday, November 26, 2012

CHRIS Brown has deleted his Twitter account following a furious exchange of scathing messages with US comic Jenny Johnson. The Don't Judge Me singer was dragged into the bitter row with the 30-year-old TV star when he sent a tweet about how old he looks for his age. Chris wrote: "I look old as f**k! I'm only 23." Jenny then replied: "I know! Being a worthless piece of s**t can really age a person. RT." Chris decided that he wasn't going to take the abusive message lying down and responded with a tirade of abusive tweets aimed at the comedienne who has regularly poked fun at him since his conviction for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009. He wrote back: "Take them teeth out when u Sucking my d*** HOE." Jenny then responded "Your mom must be so proud of you," to which Chris quipped back "mom says hello... She told me not to s**** in ur mouth, wanted me to s*** right on the retina."

No comments:

Post a Comment